Friday, March 30, 2012

Regarding.

Regarding yesterday's pictures; we were in the city last night. As to the question of "Why?", seeing that it was Wednesday and we are notorious home bodies, I have some 'splainin to do. Soon. I'll let you know in a few weeks so hold tight.
Also on the horizon online-journal-wise, a few things for which I've not been accountable: 
  • our Tucson marathon experience.
  • some recent cooking escapades {I believe I mentioned Enchiladas somewhere along the line}.
  • last weekend's loveliness. Becs has covered said experience QUITE nicely and you can check her out HERE if you'd like.
  • Don Draper {we just actually watched the season premiere tonight}.
Is there anything exciting in your own personal {blog} hopper? These are things that I've been mulling over for ages buuuuuuuut I've also let life happen ;). To tide you over I present a brain cactus {my own classification} from the Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden.
Good Thursday and Almost Weekend to You!
 xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment