Saturday, April 21, 2012

For the birds.

Well I sure am glad that Friday came around. I hadn't been feeling tired since we got home but I think that last week's red eye flight, many miles covered on foot all around D.C., a long day of travel back to California and then four days of teaching finally caught up to me. I kind of hobbled through my last class today and even needed some back up; how embarrassing! 
I made it home and after a couple of hours of being horizontal and a long shower I was feeling much better. I met Mikey Mike for dinner and since his work is so close and there are fun restaurants all around I walked. The 15 minutes in the {warm} sun did me well and it didn't hurt that these honkers were enjoying the scenery.
Continuing with an avian theme, while we were waiting for our food I looked up and saw this little guy.
There were tons of these pewter hummingbirds hanging from the ceilings! I thought of Becs and my mother-in-law and our great hummingbird class almost a month ago. Have a great weekend!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment