Monday, April 23, 2012

Warmth.

After a long day, without any fanfare, I thought to myself...
Photobucket
What the heat does NOT do to me, fortunately.
1} This past weekend was great because we experienced some gloriously toasty temperatures. If you know me then you also are aware that I'm fervently praying that this was merely a taste of what's to come.
2} We had a lovely celebration of my grammy's #$st birthday; HAPPY birthday to your dear one!
3} Guinness needs a bath. This isn't so super fabulous but it is just about the best thing since sliced bread to watch him go nutso right after we dry him off a bit.
4} I got myself a 200 puzzle book of crosswords whilst traveling last week, courtesy of Will Shortz; this puppy's gonna tide me over for a loo-oo-oong time.
5} My brudder turns one-seven today; happy birthday Thomas!!!
Photobucket
He's a bit more mature these days. And taller.
What was nice about your weekend? Did you have high heat as we did or did you experience a winter flasback?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment