Saturday, April 14, 2012

Warmer days.

Today was lovely. We had a little breakfast and walked around the zoo some more; when it's a free zoo I could go every day!!
I especially enjoyed the small mammal house; the hedgehogs were a highlight for me.
I thoroughly enjoyed the statue out front of the building.
The lions were very focused on several little duck families that were floating in their moat {no rhyme intended}.
This gorilla was having a bit of a munch.
I feel very conflicted about zoos. Morally, I have some issues but going to the zoo growing up is one of my FAVORITE memories. My papa would take me to the San Francisco Zoo and I was so happy there. I still am; we go every year or so <3.
Then we went and saw The Hunger Games. I can do a bit of a review at a later date since I'm ready for bed now but it was exactly what I expected.
Happy weekend to you! We're bowling tomorrow and heading home on Monday.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment