Saturday, April 21, 2012

Strawbabies.

Mikey has to work this morning; womp womp...for him at least. I'd like to hang out with him, of course, but I am glad to be on the couch catching up on the weekend news. Don't worry, though, Karma comes to get me in a very reciprocal manner since I am the one who needs to go into work next Saturday.
Anyway, I was tempted by a new Saturday farmers market at the same place we had dinner last night which is an indoor/outdoor market place that focuses on organic/granola-y type purveyors {of course} while also acting as a food court of delightful proportions {last night : organic short rib sliders with braised kale and frittes}. On Saturdays now they have a farmers market and on this particular last day of the week they're also hosting a "food truck jamboree" {which is my own description}. 20 or so gourmet style roach coaches should be there later this afternoon and I FULLY intend on returning to get a snack. Or two or three.
For now, though, I'm enjoying berries.
And hand poured drip coffee. As an aside, the dog is staring longingly beneath the coffee table which I moved closer to the couch so it can hold my breakfast. I'm assuming I covered up one of his mangled and raunchy toys but I REFUSE to get up and move it out for him. Poor creature.
Have a great Saturday wherever you are!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment