Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pebbles.

In February Mikey and I made a quick jaunt to the coast on a Sunday. I think we did this twice, now that I mention it, and I chronicled one visit HERE but somehow didn't say much about the other. We're lucky {for many reasons, actually} that we can do this. I made him stop at a beach I hadn't been to for over ten years {which isn't saying much if I was only 18 in 2002 but still...} that I had been thinking about.
How could you not love the name "Bean Hollow"?
This beach has teeny tiny pebbles instead of sand; how extraordinary! 
These are examples of large stones, not pebbles.
I did not do justice to this phenomena unfortunately, though, since I failed to take any up-close images of the pebbles themselves.
Imagine millions of itty bitty stones.
Much like that other visit mentioned up in the second sentence of this post, the lighting was loverly and it was just as nice to get over to the Pacific on what would normally have been Just Another Sunday. 
The lighting was glorious. 
Since this was three months ago it might seem a bit odd to be bringing it up but a} I'm always behind at sharing things and b} I was browsing through the pictures I've taken this year and became re-enamored of the ones I captured that day.
For your my enjoyment.
Good Saturday to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment