Sunday, April 15, 2012

Strikes & Gutters.

Mike and I are still in Washington D.C. though we have a heinous and gnarly day of travel ahead of us tomorrow. Had a direct Sunday flight home been several hundred dollars cheaper then this would not be our situation. Alas.
Our journey home coincides with my dear brother-in-law's birthday; happy birthday!!! To celebrate today, before we leave, we and some of his friends went bowling.
I bowled somewhere in the 30s. Mike, on the other {very adept} hand bowled somewhere in the 150s. 
We balance out each other.
There were some great pictures on the walls of our little alley. 
There are only two lanes but tons of fun! Our two teams played one round and our team almost won.
This has been a fabulous trip and like I mentioned a few days ago, if I were you, dear reader, I'd expect more details in the next week. I also owe a 101/1,001 update though since we're more than half way through the month I might just do a March/April combination.
Anyway, wish us luck getting back to the Bay and go Giants!

xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment