Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yippee Skippee!

Oh what a glorious feeling it is to get home after a horrendously long day of travel! I always think that there can be no better feeling than a Friday afternoon at the end of a long week but after 16 hours of being out, about and in the air today, I can't think of any place I'd rather be. So, in honor, here are five things that I'm digging this week.
Photobucket
Just for fun, a blast from our past.
1} It has to be repeated : we made it home!!! After three separate flight and several hours of a layover in LaGuardia we are safely ensconced in our little apartment watching The Voice and mentally prepping for tomorrow's return to work.
2} Happy Patriots' Day/Marathon Monday!
3} For maybe the only time in my life that I'll feel good about saying it : I'm SO happy that I wasn't running in Boston today...temps were in the high 80s.
4} A huge congratulations and Way To Go to all of those people who did slog it out today. You are SO inspirational to runners everywhere!
5} Aaaaand once again : I'M HOME AFTER 16 HOURS OF TRAVEL.

What's been lovely about your day? What might you be looking forward to this week?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment