Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday.

Today is a very solemn day in the Church. I'm observing it by being good to myself and family which means relaxing, pondering, feeling grateful and dyeing eggs to get ready for this weekend.
In other news I'm not 100% sold on my new blog look; I piecemealed it and I keep focusing on a few rough edges and things I don't love. But I am so completely on the chevron bandwagon {no matter how over used they might be} and the muted grey and yellow scheme make my little eyes sparkle so, for now, es ist gut.
To bring some color to our real lives and not just the virtual one, I bought some blooms yesterday.
I totally ♥ Trader Joe's flowers. Not to offend those of you with better taste out there in the blogosphere but I actually got almost all of our wedding flowers at Trader Joe's. My bouquet was a bit of theirs and some from the farmer's market. It was cheap and colorful, just like I am. Kidding. I'm only cheap. Kidding again.
They're pretty, huh?
I really wanted Easter Lilies but couldn't find any and was most definitely not going to go to another store.
I don't think I've mentioned it here what with the crazy turns our life has taken the past three weeks but the mister and I are embarking upon an East Coast Tour starting late Sunday night. A red eye flight {shudder} will deposit us {God willing} neatly into La Guardia where we will catch a flight to Logan. We'll spend a few days in Boston and then hop over to our nation's capital where my dear brother-in-law lives. Then exit stage home {California} on the following Monday. Wish us luck and I'm excited to visit a new state {Massachusetts!} and visit with not-nearly-seen-enough family and friends.
Also, I'll have a 101/1'001 update up by tomorrow. Since March was so criz-ay-zee I'm allowing justifying myself some leeway and will let some March be completed this April. More on that tomorrow and a happy and Blessed Easter weekend to you all.
 xoxo, natty ♥
PS
Let's go Giants!!! Come on Timmy!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment