Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beauty.

We're watching the Patriots game right now and enjoying the cool breeze coming in from outside. As of yesterday it has cooled down significantly over here, in New York where we were, and in DC. I think that we'll actually be back up to the seventies later this week but it's definitely a reminder of what weather is NOT like in the Bay Area.
We drove up to our little neighborhood about two hours ago and had a wonderful time visiting my cousin; thanks for letting us come up there John!!!
I have a plethora of pictures of leaves and pretty road-side vegetables {interesting to only me and Rebecca, I'm pretty sure}, though I had forgotten my camera and they're all on my phone and I'm for some reason not able to transfer them to my computer tonight; oh well!
Happy weekend to you and may your week go nicely for you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment