Monday, October 15, 2012

Still muggy.

Maybe it's my mile-plus walking commute but things, though a bit cooler than summer months, are still humid; I need two showers a day. Blech. In other and happier news...

Cute sidewalk kitty.
1} We're signing up for a winter CSA. I am a bit over the moon about this; it's something that I've been wanting to do for quite a while and it's super cool to be part of this little agricultural community.

2} Beautiful skies abound!
The clouds brought about a bit of rain later tonight.

But they were so pretty!

3} Three different squash are on our counter, just waiting to be turned into something delicious.

4} Mike and I had a wonderful dinner on Saturday night. We ate at a lovely restaurant thanks to a very generous anniversary gift from my brother-in-law; thank you SO much for giving us a great night out!!!

5} A friend at work this week just ran her second marathon this past weekend.
"What hills don't kill you make you stronger."
I'm really happy for her to have run a second 13.1 AND glad that she was able to snag herself such a dang cute medal...it's a crabby crab!

What's good about your Monday? Are you partaking in autumnal activities?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment