Monday, October 29, 2012

It will!

We are both preparing for our second day at home; the district has shut down all public transportation through tomorrow and our work/school as well.
In some positive news...

1} Can I get a "Let's Go GIANTS!!!!"? YES I CAN!!! I actually missed the last two innings of the game last night because it was getting too fraught for me and I was getting drowsy. A couple of text messages about half an hour later let me know the good news.

2} Our electricity is still on. I'm being cautious about this and don't want to assume it will stay this way.

3} Our car is safely tucked away from possibly downed tree branches.

4} We haven't been evacuated.

5} We are safe.

Let's all think good thoughts and say a bit of a prayer for those strongly affected by this weather.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment