Monday, October 8, 2012

Craft Happy.

Somehow it's gotten to be late in the evening, especially for a Monday, so let's get this love-fest on the road!
The ghost of two-months-past.
1} There was no work today so I got in a bunch of errands and straightening up; simple pleasures!
2} One of those errands was hitting up a Jo-Ann fabric store and a Michaels craft store.
3} Then I made wreaths. 
Fall rag wreath!
I know I'm borderline kitschy sometimes but I totally LOVE making my own decorations; I feel like I'm beating the store-bought stuff. 
Halloween wreath!
Not that I don't indulge in that too.
4} Another fruit of today's labor; pumpkin bread!
5} With pumpkin butter!
How was your weekend Reader? Did you have today off from work? We've got a busy few days ahead of us here but I'll hopefully get up some New York pictures soon.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment