Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Season.

Oh man oh man I am turning into a lover-of-fall real quick. Nothing particularly autumnally-exciting has happened quite yet but the POTENTIAL is just scintillating!
In other news...
Arlington National Cemetery.
1} My mom spoiled us ROTTEN. This is was fabulous and marvelous and all that good stuff. Sadly, she got on a plane this morning to return to California. We had so much fun with you Mama; thank you for your wonderful visit and help!

2} Y'all know I love me some Trader Joe's; their prices are very reasonable and their products are interesting! Alas, there is but ONE of these establishments in our fair district. Pair that with a Monday and getting-out-of-work-time and you have yourself a recipe for major frustration. 
But.
At 5:45 today I got in and out in 45 minutes. I stocked UP; yo. Which takes me to #3.

3} Is there anything better that a full larder? Yes, yes there are better things {dachshunds} but this is a dang good feeling.

4} We're going to visit my cousin John this weekend! He's a freshman in college in upstate New York and it's Parents' Weekend. Mike keeps mentioning that he hopes the college is providing an empty nest syndrome workshop or something along those lines so that we can attend. I'm just excited to visit my cousin and look at the leaves.

5} THERE'S SO MUCH AUTUMN STUFF TO DO HERE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS.

How was your weekend? Are you feeling the way I am about this time of year? Do you love having a well supplied kitchen/pantry like I do?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment