Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pacing.

As a runner, pace is often a looming concern in my mind. However, I tend to not carry over the concern to my non-running life. The past month is a time when I really could have been considering how we were crunching in as many activities and plans as we did.

Pretty shadows on an autumn day.
When we moved to DC we were both excited to be active and engaged in our community and social circles; we weren't exactly that while living in San Jose {work was hard! There were a lot of family things to do!}. 
New Toy. Thank you auntie Jeanne.
Maybe we're leaning a bit too much in that direction but, honestly, I'm loving it. I'm loving my walking commute and I'm loving that there are several things to do in the evening each week. This might not sound like much to everyone out there but it's definitely a change for us from the past few years and though we haven't had a real dinner at home since Monday {it's Thursday}, I declare, it is a Good Thing.
And, happy almost weekend to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment