Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moonday.

We just finished dinner and watching The Voice...now, to remind me why this is a Good Day and a Good Week...
Photobucket
A stuffed bear, a red plastic bin, an elf hat, striped pants on Mom and a vacuum cleaner; what else could you want?!
1} I'm {God-willing} taking some classes on a field trip this week. I actually get really anxious about these things since there are many logistics and I'm the person in charge BUT this is going to be a good trip and a very beneficial experience for my kiddos. It's a great experience and I'm really grateful for the opportunity to take my charges.
2} I went to a roundtable discussion on Immigration hosted by my school tonight and it was impactful. To borrow a phrase used on our campus, it really complicated my thinking. Rather, it aided me in complicated my thinking. Oh man.
3} My hubby took care of dinner tonight. THANK YOU.
4} In three days he {look above at #3} will be my husband of EIGHT months. We're barreling straight towards those paper gifts!
5} It's Monday. 
That means I can maybe complete the crosswords in the paper.

Are you enjoying the end of April? Have you "complicated your thinking" recently? Are there any issues that you feel passionately about? Do you love easy mental challenges as much as I do?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment