Saturday, May 19, 2012

What is this?

I've been seeing these flowers all spring, in years before as well, but I've never known what they are. I love how complicated the bloom appears; so many stripes and colors...these must be pretty important flora.
I'm wont to call them Morning Glories but I certainly know better. Is there any horticultural knowledge for me lurking out there? Help!
In other and very random news I'm thrilled to have a little weekend on my horizon. I also have my 10th high school reunion! It's supposed to be sunny out! Some good friends are coming over before our reunion! It's almost June which means that it's almost time for the Greek Festival!
What are you loving on this Friday? Any exciting weekend plans?
xoxo, natty ♥

2 comments:

Laurenita said...

Blue passionflower maybe?

Nathalia said...

Yesssssssssss - Google confirmed it; you are GOOD!

Post a Comment