Monday, May 7, 2012

5/7/12

Without going into specifics things are still wack-o in my little corner of the world so mulling over a few positives is an especially good idea for me today.
A kind of weird picture to remind me of easy beach days; they do exist.
1} I got out and about this weekend. I helped my Mike and his coworkers put on a three-mile run for the kids they work with. I definitely didn't run the whole three but I did get in about a mile without pain; yea! Buuuuut when I got home I went out on my own and didn't last too much longer. This is an official Bummer but I'm putting it up here because I felt SO good running for the time I did. An indoor stationary bike can be soul crushing for me and being outside is the best {only?} antidote. Back to one minute on/one minute off for 20 minutes I guess.
2} It's WARM here! Like, in the 80s warm. Need I say more?
3} This is a dorky one but here goes : I'm thoroughly enjoying my wider blog margins. 
4} I'll be cooking fava beans for the first time this week; I'm excited!
5} I have some fresh peas {that I shelled!} that are waiting for cooking; maybe a quiche?
What's ticking your fancy where you're at? Have you been enjoying Mad Men on Sundays like we have? Are you going to watch The Voice tonight like we will? I promise we do much more beyond watch television but those were the what came from my fingertips just now.
Happy Monday to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment