Monday, May 28, 2012

Connection issues.

I'm experiencing trouble connecting my little camera phone to my little computer and it's frustrating. I'd like to be able to upload my most recent pictures and prattle a bit about going to Disneyland for 14 hours straight but I suppose it can be summed up for you: I slept a lot yesterday after I got back.
But, before I could rest, we went to support my cousin. His graduation was a blur for me but we cheered loudly for him.
Today we went to a graduation party for one of my hubby's students and then lolled about planning how to move the 2,800-to-2,900-miles-depending-on-our-route across the country; that's a big move y'all! And an expensive one we're coming to learn. We'll surely figure it out, though.
Are you enjoying your Memorial Day weekend? Think a good thought for a veteran and/or service person tomorrow.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment