Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back-lit.

I've been browsing through my photo library and admiring my faux-tography. 
This was on a hike in Costa Rica.
In Boston.
This is most definitely not Boston. Or Costa Rica.
This is also Southwest but not so obviously-so.
Do you pretend to dabble in scenic photography? If I were patient and made time I could probably punch up the color better or even get that Big Girl Camera that I would eventually like to invest in but for now, point and shoot and iphone pictures keep me happy.
On an unrelated note but one that deserves mentioning {in my own opinion}, we're watching Frozen Planet right now {much later than the rest of the world I realize} and it's FASCINATING but I certainly did not enjoy seeing a pack of Orcas bully a little seal and eventually use their teeth to drag it off of an ice floe. 
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment