Friday, August 31, 2012

An end.

Today was an end of sorts. An end of my unemployed time {gracias baby Jesus!}, an end to our first year of marriage {<3},and an end {more or less} to our first month in our new city.
I have some thoughts swirling around in my head for sure, but not too many, actually.
I think as far as our first year as man and wife goes, I'll keep those ruminations near my heart. But I probably will end up writing out some of my feelings on the other things in the next few days. For now I can say wholeheartedly that I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for as smooth a transition we could've hoped for. And that gratitude extends to an excitement for the time to come because, well, it's only been a month!!
Now, here's to our last weekend before our first anniversary on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment