Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hearts in the coffee I drink.

I'm still enjoying my iced coffee. It's cooled down just a wee bit here but it's still muggy and warm, not quite hot coffee weather.
I'm also enjoying what I use to cool down my drink; fun ice cubes!

Becs, I think you might have posted a picture just like this one...imitation is flattery!
 
Did anyone else out there in my generation have those plastic reusable ice cubes that were in the shape of fruits? They were glorious. I've also seen those cool {pun slightly intended} ice cubes that are made out of stone so they never melt and dilute your drink but I like the old fashioned water-turned-to-ice variation. 

Especially when they're in the form of hearts. Or stars. Or fish. Or flowers. 

Hey, they were only 99 cents each at Ikea.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment