Monday, August 13, 2012

Veggies.

I've already gotten in my run this morning {woot!} and have some cleaning done, that is already a GOOD day but let's ponder a few other high points in my life at this moment, shall we? We shall!
Saturday's storm through our window screen.
1} I returned to the farmer's market yesterday and am excited for more squash blossoms and chard this week!
2} I saw a movie Friday night which adds to my 101/1,001. That poor list has been neglected as far as updating goes but I've got a large and lengthy summation on the horizon...so don't worry, dear reader!
3} My mama bought her plane ticket to come here next month; our first California visitor!!
4} Along with the greens I got yesterday I also acquired some beautiful white peaches that are sitting in a bowl in front of me, reminding me that lunch is only a few hours away and that they are willing to play a role in that particular meal. Such generous fruit!
5} Mr. Mike made it half way through his summer classes; way to go sweetie!!

What are you thinking about this Monday? How was your weekend? Are you looking forward to the days ahead? Did you watch the closing ceremonies? Are you sad or oddly relieved that the Olympics are over?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment