Thursday, August 7, 2014

Concessions.

For a long while, since I've been in charge of my own "household" I suppose, I've been really into "green" things and trying to save money. In that vein, I've always purchased the granola cleaning stuff {7th Generation, etc.} and used white vinegar/baking soda as a cleaner.
But. 

I started to use Tide for the baby's cloth diapers because that's what I had read does the best job. Then I purchased some blue Dawn dish soap in an effort to remove a stain.

And I'm a changed woman. This stuff works so dang well {better than the other things I was using} or at least I'm perceiving it to. As far as the money saving tips go, a lot of the "traditional" stuff is cheaper than the hippie stuff anyway. 

Have you gone back on any self-imposed "rules"? It actually feels wonderful to have things be really clean and easily-cleaned...go figure.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment