Monday, August 11, 2014

Oh Craig.

My last Monday of the summer/maternity leave...like, WOAH.

1. We snagged an exersaucer off of Craiggy's list...for the same price as the old bassinet so it was essentially a three-party barter?
Little one tired herself out in it. She favors the crab because he's the only one that has some fabric on him and she can gnaw/suck on his little fringe to her heart's content.

2. Our twee family loves its couch.
HL really digs the texture, she scratches it.
Usually I'm on there somewhere in the mix.

3. Is there any better music than 90s music?
It was "Good", in case you're interested.
Yes, there is, but those jams are some of my favorites.

4. I got a couple of these pacifiers connected to a beanie baby type stuffie.
Poor child, her parents really failed on getting her dressed today. And by the way, where did my child get that beautiful light hair? Michael and I are not blondies by any stretch of the imagination!
Hanna Lu will take one for a bit {she favors other ones} but I just think they're HILARIOUS looking - this stuffed animal just sitting there. 

5. Library story time is on the agenda for tomorrow morning...yippee!!!!

How's your week going Reader? Be well!!!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment