Friday, December 20, 2013

29 weeks.


As of this morning I’m on a lovely two-week vacation…yippee skippee!! I get to go to California tomorrow and then Phoenix next Saturday so we get in a good visit with both families and for that I’m really grateful. On to this week’s update.
How far along: 29 weeks

Symptoms: My upper back still hurts…laying down helps.

The soles of my feet still hurt…being off of them helps.

I get this odd tingly feeling at the top of my rib-cage in the center of my chest and I think that this child is maybe hitting a nerve or that my stretching uterus is affecting a nerve somehow.

I’ve been a bit tired and really thirsty too. I’ve been drinking much more water than I had been, since two weeks ago, and I’m constantly going to the bathroom now which is OK because it’s all good for baby.

I also have some restless legs going on. It’s mostly if I’m sitting on the couch in the evenings and thankfully it’s not too bad in bed {watch it get really bad tonight}. Stretching them out helps a bit.

Wait gain: 158 as of yesterday afternoon. So I’ve really plumped up in general but I’ve gone down one pound since last week? And I haven’t really fluctuated for several weeks so I’m curious about this.

Size of baby: a butternut squash or an acorn squash…it’s squash week!

Exercise: a bit of walking but not much.

Milestones: our daughter has a few more outfits and a great start to her library. I also started going to the birthing center and to my first group session there {see yesterday}.

What I miss
: nothing =)

Sex: ¡niña!

Movement: she’s going at it. I’m seeing my tummy move a lot. She also seems to favor my right side. And I can tell that she’s almost sideways. The midwife said that she’ll straighten up soon enough and that can’t be soon enough for me…I want this baby head down!

Thoughts/questions/concerns: I’m flying tomorrow, wish me luck! My plan is to walk up and down the aisle as much as I can and getting my water bottle filled up when I get past security so I can stay hydrated. The trouble is that I will have Guinness with me so I’ll have to hold him and that complicates things. I’m sure I’ll be fine. The midwives cleared me and I trust their judgment. I just hope that my hips or back don’t get too sore sitting on the plane or that my legs get the crazy restless feeling. And I hope I don’t feel crampy or crappy on the plane, but the water I plan to drink should help.

Sleep: good this week, despite waking up every few hours. Mike’s actually been In California since Monday so I get to stretch out and take up the whole bed and that helps. Weird dreams {which I’ve had the whole time}, snoring, and drooling are still persisting. I’m a beast.

Goals: keep drinking water, get past this flight, get ready for Christmas, go to my first baby shower {
}, and enjoy the holidays.

Random: Guinness and I helped a couple get engaged tonight!!!!! I’ll explain more at a later date.
 

xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment