Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Little guy.

I've had this dormant amaryllis bud sitting in its pot since I cut down the stem some time in February or March. I know/think that bulbs can be reused and just need a nice dark place in between seasons but can you leave them in their dirt? If it's outdoors then does it not work because if all the moisture?
No matter, I peeled away some of it's dry flaky layers the other day to find green!! I've been watering it since and I'm hopeful for more growth. My only concern is that it'll languish while I'm gone later this month so I'll have to find an accommodating neighbor to plant sit for me.

Do you have any bulb experience?

Oh...as of today, we are the proud new owners of a car seat! But we can't even figure out how to use it. Maybe reading the manual will help.

¡Buenas noches!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment