Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holly jolly.

I need to update my phone {I've had to since forever} but before I plug it into my computer I wanted to clean up the pictures on the phone. I don't like to dump a ton of photos from my phone onto the computer since it's  always telling me that my "startup disk is almost full" so I try to pare down all the phone shots I take before I plug it in {which is no excuse for rarely going through this process}.

Anyway, tedious and long story short, I found this picture of us from our Yankee Swap party last weekend.
 
Do you put off photo-archiving? On a somewhat related note, do you print out your pictures? I keep an album for each month and used to take out a few for each month with intentions to print them out. The printing out part never happened but maybe that's a do-able maternity leave project.

We'll have to wait and see!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment