Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Hills.

What I couldn't say in only pictures yesterday is that I'm proud of having figured out how to use that little car seat - in our apartment at least.
Mike and I looked like Zoolander trying to get the straps pulled out {they were totally up against the seat}, pull the car seat out of its base {is there a trick to this?}, and make the base go down {there's a hard-to-adjust lever that lets the base go up and down}.

Now, on to getting the thing into the car and figuring out that confinguration.

And then there's the whole aspect of the child we'll actually be putting into the car seat but we can worry about that later.

In other Thursday night news {it's Thursday already?!}, there's a dress-down day at school tomorrow {YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS}, there are some ice cream sandwiches waiting in the fridge, a gingerbread house kit that needs to be assembled {maybe tomorrow night - woot for crazy Friday evenings}, and THE SOUND OF MUSIC on TV tonight.

Are you watching Carrie belt out the tunes? I plan on singing along with all the songs {growing up, the original movie was about as important to me as Little House on the Prairie}. But I'm actually a bit nervous about this "show" because I love the original so much and so dearly - I even heard from someone at work that Carrie Underwood was receiving death threats which seems pretty excessive. If it's crummy I figure that I can just file it away in the pantheon of "remakes that shouldn't have been made in the first place". But I'm still hopeful and very excited, though I think it'll just make me want to watch the Julie Andrews version ASAP.

Happy watching {or not!} to you!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment