Monday, December 9, 2013

Icy.

There's laundry everywhere in our place and most of it's clean; yippee!!

In other productive news today...

1. School was cancelled. Due to inclement weather and really nastily icy roads, I got to stay home. I slept in, lazed a bit, got no school work done, but got a ton of apartment/life maintenance taken care of which felt so super good.

2. I didn't have to drive on treacherous icy roads in traffic that's normally pretty crazy {the crazies I drive with each day? --> Another post in and of itself. Stay tuned.}; I'm so thankful for this.

3. We finally opened our Advent calendar; I got four pieces of chocolate and I let Mike have five because he was having a sweet tooth kind of night.

4. There's some snow predicted for tomorrow; snow is so much prettier than grody ice and icy rain.

5. I get to go to California {then Arizona} in less than two weeks...and we get a baby shower in each of those states. I'm so excited about, grateful for, and happy to have these chances to visit with friends and family and celebrate this little girl. I'm especially tickled that one is a co-ed shower so that Mikey gets a chance to be a part of it all. We are so blessed.

How you doing today Reader? Iced in? Chilly weather? Looking forward to Christmas and the New Year?! 
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment