Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Easing back into reality...

My in-laws {I love being able to say that!} and aunt/uncle in-law are leaving later this afternoon. I just cleared up all of the crafting supplies from the wedding. Laundry desperately needs to be folded later today and I need to do a bit of planning for...uhhhh...ummmm...I"d rather not say what needs to be planned for, but I think we can all guess seeing as how today is my last day-off. Anyway.
Photobucket

At the risk of boring my reader{s}, I am still on cloud-nueve. I had such an amazing past week and I am so happy right now. So much so that the return to what-shall-not-be-named tomorrow doesn't seem all that bad; though it still does not need to be directly mentioned.
Again, just so much love!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment