Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Randoms.

We're running a half marathon this weekend. I'm not planning on really racing it rather I'm just planning on running the miles and enjoying the crowd. I walked from work to the expo this afternoon to pick up my race packet stuff and checked out how around downtown the San Jose Symphony has these square tiles put up on light posts and they each have a button; when you press the button it emits a clip of the symphony playing certain selections.They're up as part of the symphony's 10th anniversary. We walked past three or four and could only recognize one "tune"; ha! Maybe I should actually go to the symphony.

It's Friday!

Mikey's taking the LSAT tomorrow morning; wish him good luck!

It's Friday!

We're simultaneously watching Jeopardy and a re-aring of the Chelsea/Valencia game from earlier this week.

It's Friday!


I don't have to chaperone a dance tonight...what a shame.

It's Friday!


Happy end of the work week to you all!


xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment