Monday, September 5, 2011

Marvelous Monday; photographic and married {♥} edition.

As I mentioned yesterday, I LOVED our wedding. I am still thinking about how much fun was had and how much love was everywhere throughout the whole day. I have a few pictures I've poached gotten from people that I want to put up soooooooo Marv. Monday turne photographic; plus, I feel as though y'all know exactly what it is I'm grateful for right now {family, friends and a husbanc!}.
Without further ado, several pictures {and a link} to represent what is making me so happy this day...
Photobucket

1.
Photobucket
Photobucket
2.
Photobucket
Photobucket
3.
Photobucket
Photobucket
4.
Photobucket
Photobucket
5. Engagement photos ♥


Soooooo much love and happiness right now.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment