Monday, September 19, 2011

Marvelous Monday.

Happy Monday y'all. Or, as my aunt taught me last week, Oh Hell It's Monday {OHIM}. But let's look at the bright side of things!
Photobucket
1. We're hitting a heat wave this week; this might not be so marvelous considering that I'm running lots o' miles. Come the middle of January, though, I'll be pining for these warm days so I'll take what I can ☺.
2. I have to chaperone the first mixer of the year this Friday. I'm actually not excited about being in a adolescently-sweaty gym until 11:30 on my Friday night but I'm trying to not dread it so much so here it falls at número dos.
3. We've been married for over TWO weeks!
4. My lunch for tomorrow is already made.
5. Seinfeld is on T.V. as I type; a montage of their classic moments, at that...win!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment