Monday, November 18, 2013

Quick notes.

The day/afternoon/evening all got away from me so this will be quick but here are some good and happy thoughts.
"Where's the trail {back to the car}?"
1. I'm still feeling good about our wonderful Philadelphia outing this past weekend; friends and running and other cities are so much fun!!

2. One down, four to go...until a week off.

3. We have some tentative plans for yet another weekend jaunt Friday to Sunday. This time to New York City {where I've never been} to visit some friends; I'm a bit overwhelmed thinking about it but really excited nonetheless!

4. It was so warm and blustery and beautiful today.

5. We found out we're having a healthy baby girl. ♥! ♥x1,000,000,0000000000000000!

I hope you're well wherever you are Reader. And that if you got a new car today you had a nice little farewell for your old set of wheels {you know who you are Becs!}.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment