Monday, August 29, 2011

Marvelous Monday; almost married edition .

I've been looking forward to this week all year and now it's here! Yipee!
Photobucket

1. Mike and I are getting married in FIVE days...though it's closer to four than five right now!
2. So many wonderful people are coming HERE to celebrate with us; I am super excited to see them all and let them know how happy we are to have them! How in the world did we get so lucky?!
3. Guinness got a very generous gift in the mail; he's now all set for the wedding day {pictures will come next week to explain this ;)}.
4. There is a 0% chance of precipitation for our outdoor festivities...woo hoo!
5. I'm so happy and lucky in love ♥.


What are you grateful for this week/Monday? I swear I'll go back to non-wedding stuff soon ;).
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment