Thursday, August 11, 2011

Slovenly.

I was chatting with my friend Rebecca on gmail chat today and the word of this title is what popped into my head to describe myself today this week. I'm blaming it on recovering from a week away, a VERY trying day of travel as well as a subconscious bodily preparation for going back to work next week.
Today and yesterday {as well as Monday and Tuesday} I think I spent the majority of my day horizontal. That's {hopefully} not really the truth, but it sure has felt that way. The most dressed up I've gotten has been running clothes {even though I haven't eve run this week}. I have been getting done wedding stuff, just on the couch ☺! Thank goodness for lovely friends {Lisa & Kathy} helping me out with some stuff Tuesday and Wednesday and the aforementioned Becs is mosey-ing on over to San Jose to help me out and have a visit this weekend {♥!}.
Anyway, that's all for today, a later and short post. Speaking of later, and this is neither here nor there, I imagine my posts will be later in the day once my actual job {not just couching around and wedding planning} starts up again {next Wednesday, yo}.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment