Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Roosters/Gallos.

This morning I woke up to my alarm. Before my alarm, though, it was gallos {roosters}. I hadn't woken up to these guys since the days when Mr. Mikey was in El Sal {see: some point in the über post I hashed out yesterday} and I would visit him in the rural campo where he lived. The gallos aren't the ony creatures roaming around, I saw a cat last night, iguanas are here and there {in trees, on roofs; I love it}, we have geckos in our outdoor dining room, dogs are EVERYWHERE and apparently there are monkeys swinging about above us. 
It's lovely.
That's all for now, maybe more pictures later today. My coworker is kind enough to let me use her ipad to upload my pictures to photobucket {it has this cool adapter thing that connects to the power plug and you just stick in your memory card}; she's in class right now and I haven't taken anything since yesterday anyway, so...you're spared!
¡ciao!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment