Sunday, June 12, 2011

Being nicer...next time.

I had a great day today. I slept in, ran and went to an end of the year BBQ hosted by a coworker. A few other coworkers and I carpooled since it was a ways out and we had a blast. It's so nice to foster community outside of the physical walls of our school community.


I thought a lot on my run today about being nicer and more deliberate and how that's something I want to focus on, but I haven't the time to write more beyond that tonight, hence the title of this blog; next time or in the next few days I'll be able to ruminate and put thoughts together on paper online.


Mike got home which is what made the day extra great. I really missed him but I'm so glad that he had an awesome trip with his brother.


That's all for now, we're both just home from the airport and tired.


Happy weekend!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment