Sunday, June 5, 2011

We went back!

My dad and I, that is! we couldn't stay away from the yuumy food. The frigid weather we could have done without, but oh well. Clouds and June sun behind them, however, provide a beautiful type of lighting. As do Greek colored patio flags.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's someone when I woke up this morning, on clean laundry of course (that laundry might be on it's 3rd day of being fresh out of the dryer...might).
Photobucket
I'm kind of in the home stretch, grading wise, woo hoo! I'm also wondering if I could make June a 365 in 30 sort of month. A 365 blog is when the blogger commits to blogging once a day for a year, 365 days, hence the 365 blog. Now with a wedding coming up and the school year, I'm not quite sure I could muster up a 365, but a 30, as in all 30 days of June, I just might be able to handle. We shall see if I can continue past June, or even finish June (ha!). I'm leaving the country in July for a week so that might be the first roadblock between me and a 365, but crazier things have happened.
Nighty night!

xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment