Sunday, June 12, 2011

¡feliz cumpleaños!

That's "happy birthday"...to you, little blog!
(Very Random) Source HERE
A year ago today I started this thang and I'm very glad with what it's come to be, a place for me to write down little things. I read my first few posts several weeks ago just for fun and this is what we were up in June 2010:
* the world cup was happening; what fun!
* some friends from Texas had just visited and some friends from Pennsylvania were visiting.
* I had started summer school
* we were about to move to my grandmother's house
* things were good!
Today:
* the NBA finals are coming to an end
* I'm not doing summer school but I am planning a wedding ♥
* we still live with my grandmother
* we're so excited to celebrate in a matter of weeks with our fabulous friends
Also, in the greater San Jose area:
Source: mercurynews.com
It's been a great year and I'm so glad I started this kind of on a whim and look forward to many more posts!
To come later this week: that stuff on being nicer and I'm going to start one of those blog things where you do a special thing on a certain day of the week. It might be short lived, but it could also be something fun to try.
Have a great Sunday night!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment