Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blustery.

Our warm days have finally left us. I'm not exactly thrilled about this because, as we all know, I am a proud lover of warm weather but I do recognize that there's a time for everything for a reason. Right now is our time for some rain and there hasn't been any! This afternoon, though, has quickly become windy and grey...which is good & right.
This weather is also perfect for sitting by the fire and crafting. My grandmother has been doing her decoupage and I've been working on my balloon birthday wreath, the primary colored version.
It's sparse in a few areas but I ran out of orange so I'll wait to get those to be really finished.
Mike and I also watched a lot of football since yesterday and had dinner with my mom. It's been a great weekend and I hope that yours has been too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment