Friday, January 13, 2012

Wreath crazy!

Perhaps I've gotten a bit ahead of myself and/or turned into one of those women who craft all the time. Not really, I don't have enough free time for that. But I have started in on two other wreaths beyond the Valentine's one seen below.
They're birthday wreaths!
A primary colored one for the man of the house and a beautiful pinky-orangey-white one for me! But they're only a quarter done each because I ran out of balloons. That's right, they're balloons! I can do a bit of a tutorial when I'm all finished but these things are easy to Google and I pinned a few on Pinterest too.
They'll go up for the few weeks before a birthday. I thought of this because I sometimes feel as though our birthdays get neglected and I'd like to try to bring as much festivity to the occasions as I can.
Are there any birthday decorations that grace your household? Hows about traditions? I'll expound upon the things we do for our special days soon.
Good weekend to you and yours!
xoxo, natty ♥
P.S.
Also, do you have any Friday the 13th things? "Things" being customs or fun beliefs...I'm just randomly curious! Don't step on any cracks today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment