Monday, January 9, 2012

Marvelous Monday.

A bit to celebrate the beginning of the work week; isn't that an oxymoron? Anyway, here you go! 
Photobucket
1. I made Chicken Cacciatore last week and was able to figure out how our stove works; it runs hot, that's for sure!
2. Slowly but surely our clothes are being put away and our bathroom will hopefully come together soon; moving right before the holidays is not for the weak of heart nor for the type A organizers...unless they have about 5 puppies worth of energy.
3. We start our boot camp tonight a.k.a #41 on my 101/1,001; wish me and my weak arms luck!
4. It's still unseasonably warm...maybe it's not the best for our crops and the-way-things-work and whatnot but I'll take 65 and sunny in January if I can get 65 and sunny in January.
5. I took a nap on Friday AND yesterday...how's THAT for hedonism?
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment