Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lay-zeeeeeee.

On Monday I did something to my neck/shoulder/upper back on the right side. I actually didn't do anything; the horrendous feeling came upon me in the middle of teaching my first class that day. It had happened before but never this painfully. It's a sharp pain and it hurts to move my head around too much; like up, down, to the left, to the right, etc. Things felt much better on Tuesday but have since gone back to sharp and uncomfortableness; UGH!
So I'm using it as an excuse to be lazy, as my post title explains. I've done a whole lot of nothing today and I'm totally ok with it though I have a pile of grading to attend to and some cleaning and whatnot.
What are you doing with your Saturday morning? Do you have plans for the three day weekend? 
Much love from me and my partner in couch-surfing, Guinness.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment