Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mercy.

"Mercy" is what I seek right now for the lack of productivity I continue to encourage. I've become completely enamored of Pinterest which is, like, eight months later than everyone else. I can hardly tear myself away from pinning this and pinning that. The constant pinning and the ensuing craft ideas have my mind swimming instead of focusing on grading and starting to run again {*SIDE NOTE*: I got a bit injured after my marathon last month [which still lacks an explanation post...I know]...there was knee pain which I've never had [insert super sad face] so I've been taking it easy which for me has meant doing nothing and I feel like a lazy louse}.
I'm going to try to cut myself off until the end of the week when ideally I will have finished all of the grading I need to for this semester as well as the two crafts I'm allowed to work on this week 1} my birthday wreath & 2} our Christmas/Holiday card booklet. Then I'll be a ski trip chaperon. Then I'll come home for one day of freedom before the second semester starts. That's a day I plan to pin like CRAZY!
Keep me accountable y'all. Please.
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment