Monday, January 2, 2012

The Ninth Day of Christmas...

Takes us on the road...again. I'm writing this the day before we leave, actually, and scheduling this to post sometime when we're driving through Palm Springs. I'll periodically post some of those map images throughout the day via the mo-bile blog-urrrrr not just because I know you out there in reader land enjoy them so dang much but because I like maps and a dynamic one that tells me where I'm at {because I don't always know} is uh-may-zine.
What's your favorite road trip destination? Technique? This is actually the longest drive I've done the most, there was this one time down the Eastern Seaboard {Ellie & Emily, this one's for you!} and my modus operandi is...sleep. I don't mean to abandon my husband behind the wheel but I'm like an infant and being in the car is a soporific for me.
Anyway, wish us luck and look out for updates on this post!


xoxo, natty ♥
We made it; yea!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment