Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back!

We're back, yo. We flew in this morning. The Mr. went to work like a productive member of society and I have stayed home and lazed, worked on blog stuff {I like my new look!}, had coffee and am thinking about what my alter-ego must be doing out and about for me today since I'm not {buying fabric for a wedding project, folding laundry, buying groceries, whatever...}.
I'll have more to say about our little trip/mini-vacation later this week {we had SUCH a good time}. As it is, I've spent enough time online getting the new template up but...a quick thought. I love those blogs that have cute pictures in the heading. Mostly it's families or kids or someone's personal artwork. Again, I just love them, they're so colorful and pleasing to the eye. My headers always just have words in them since I'm not a talented graphic artist who can make really snazzy online collages nor do I wish to pay for one. Though pictures work so well for other people's blogs, I think the only pictures I could put up would be me and my dude, which makes me feel a bit full of myself - putting up family pics that include kids seems "ok" since other family members can keep up that way, but we're not there yet - or our hound and I do NOT want to be one of those animal people {though it works for them}. Sigh. I'll just have to keep at it with pretty fonts and the free templates I snag for the time being.
Cheers to a short week!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment