Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pinterest.

It's blowing up in the blogosphere. You can check out my stuff by clicking on the pin to the left, I'm pretty sure you don't need a Pinterest account to see stuff, but you might. It's easy and free; you ask to be "invited" but it takes just a few minutes to get said invitation. I still don't entirely get it, though. Here's how I believe it to work: it's a venue by which you create boards on which you pin {Pinterest...I got that much at least} things that you find interesting or inspiring or you just like. You can have different boards, one for home decor, for example. You can pin things almost anywhere on the internet {this is all virtual, folks}, but there needs to be an image otherwise you can't pin something. Some people claim addiction. I had some fun for a while, especially when I found the DIY crafty things {right up my alley, yo}, but I haven't been on in a while since I've been pretty busy. Soon, I'll go back for more!
I'll be out of town for the next week and hopefully will have internet access but I'm going to try to do some planned posts, like where you schedule Blogger to post them for you.
Good Saturday y'all!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment