Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I see while runing.

My good friend Rebecca recently wrote about things she sees and takes pictures of while running. This makes me feel good because I know I'm not the only one. I'm lucky to have a camera in my phone and a music player too so I don't have to lug around three different devices just for a simple run. I wouldn't really do that, though, you know that, right? It's just a happy coincidence for me that I can listen to NPR, field calls and take pictures while on my constitutional. Totally necessary things to do while running.
Anywho, here are two signs I saw recently while out running. 
Photobucket
Photobucket 
If only I were feeling entrepreneurial, I could probably make some big bucks.
Also, my grandmother, aunt and I took a quick jaunt to Monterey on Saturday for some poking around. Shiner and my aunt and I had a good time on the beach.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have a great Thursday y'all!
xoxo, natty ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment